Shipping & Logistics Management
It is a new generation course and is highly job-oriented one in India and abroad. The course, equally beneficial to both the genders, imparts the basics of Shipping & Logistics that involves the integration of information, transportation, inventory, warehousing,material handling and packaging etc.
In logistics industry, opportunities are large but candidates are a few. After the successful completion of the course , opportunities are abundant. The course certificate will be an added advantage in your search for employment.
- Air freight Clerk/Supervisor in Airline or Cargo Companies
- Ocean freight Clerk/Supervisor in Shipping Line/ Companies
- Customs /Port Documentation Clerk.
- Warehouse In-charge/Export/Import Clerk/Supervisor.
- Sales & Marketing in Cargo/Shipping Companies
- Accountants in Shipping Companies. ( Commerce students ).
Field of Employment Opportunities
- Airline, Shipping Line, Cargo,Logistics Companies.
- Production & Supply Centres
- Engineering,Petroleum & Chemical Industries.
- Banking Field( Trade & Commerce Dept.)
- To enable the candidates to work independently.
- Communicate with Domestic & International Agencies.
- Perform Operational/ Overall office work.
Diploma/D. Pharm./+2 with work experience.
- Gulf NRI’s on leave for on job changing mission can take advantage of the course.
- Course Duration: Short-Term. ( Certificate programme)
- Logistics Management
- Multi-modal Transport (Air/Sea/Land)
- Port & Customs procedures
- Letter of Credit (L/C) Procedures
- Business Communications etc.
Course Approved by Scientific & Technical Education Development Council